• This program finds Pythagorean triples that include a specified number (3 ~ 100,000,000).
[It computes for 10 consecutive numbers starting at the specified X.]
• "gcd" is the greatest common divisor of the triples.
• A primitive Pythagorean triple has no common factor other than 1, that is, gcd = 1.
• If there is no non-primitive Pythagorean triples then X is a prime number.
• This program is written in R (r-project.org).
The "brew" package is used to integrate R and HTML.
|• Magic square maker||• How many days|
|• Pythagorean triples finder||• Prime factorization|
|• Bivariate baseball score plots||• 3+3 designs|